Regional Sales Manager – Tasmania
Due to organic growth within our business, we require the services of an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join our existing and highly successful sales team. This role will allow you to work out of any of our three branches across Tasmania – Launceston, Hobart or Burnie.
The successful person will report to the TAS General Manager and will be responsible for all facets of the customer sales functionality for the complete premium range of Volvo Construction Equipment, with a particular focus on growing current business throughout Tasmania.
In addition, your responsibilities will encompass:
- Develop new sales opportunities through sales and marketing techniques
- Able to implement marketing plans and key client strategies
- The ability to analyse market share data and establish strategies to achieve budgeted levels
- Able to prepare reports providing market feedback, which assist with developing the role and implementing sales strategies that facilitate the achievement of the company’s profit targets
- Able to contribute to the development of a customer database through call plans and submission of sale reports
- The ability to promote and demonstrate new and used equipment to further enhance the market profile of CJD Equipment and its products as and when required
- Prepare information for quotations to customers
- Preparation of information for local government tenders
To be successful in the role you will need to be able to demonstrate previous sales experience in a similar environment, outline how you would apply time and territory management, and have a practical understanding of the earthmoving industry in general. In addition, you will also possess:
- Previous experience in capital equipment sales in the construction or mining industries
- Able to travel intrastate
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels
- Involvement in business development activity, including the development of new accounts
- Ability to absorb and apply product knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be passionate about the construction industry
- Have sound prospecting, negotiating and closing skills
- A solid understanding of machine specifications and working applications gained through industry experience
- CRM program understanding with good computer skills utilising Microsoft based applications.
For the right candidate that not only demonstrates great sales achievements but is also a great fit for our culture, they can expect an above market salary, a lucrative commission structure as well as a fully maintained vehicle.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition please submit an updated resume to email@example.com.
CJD Equipment – Big Enough to Trust, Small Enough to Care