Regional Sales Manager – YOUR COMMISSION HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER!
CHARISTMATIC, SOHPISTICATED & STYLISH – if those words sum you up, we definitely want to hear from you! As you know, being a REGIONAL SALES MANAGER, requires a certain amount of tenacity and resilience. We know you have got this in spades – you find opportunity even where the sun doesn’t shine. Luckily, being based in Guildford, it’s plenty sunny and therefore earning your commission has never been easier!
Reporting to the State Sales Manager, you will work closely with the rest of the team to develop sales strategies and achieve your targets. With customer satisfaction at the forefront and a PASSION FOR ALL THINGS construction equipment, your ENTHUSIASTIC APPROACH to delivering a high-quality service to all customers, will see you well rewarded.
A day on the job will see you:
- Developing your sales and territory plan, maximising face to face time with customers and potential customers.
- Tracking toward achieving sales targets, reviewing market conditions and market shares, reforecasting where required.
- Rubbing shoulders with key clients, suppliers, internal stakeholders and industry representatives.
- Working with excited new construction equipment owners, ensuring effective delivery, familiarisation and handover of shiny new trucks.
- Coaching sales cadets and team members to understand and promote products.
Your application will go to the top of our short list if you have:
- Experience selling and a practical working knowledge of construction equipment.
- Know your market, specifically WA region and have the ability to adapt as it evolves.
- ‘Bucketloads’ (get it?) of drive, energy and autonomy, with a can-do attitude. You go the distance to deliver excellence to customers.
- Sharp-as-a-tack negotiation skills. You know how to strike a good deal for the customers, while achieving a win for the business.
- Charismatic personality, with the ability to get on the good side of your customers and colleagues at all levels.
- A demonstrated ability to develop long-term relationships, resulting from your honesty and integrity.
- A current driver’s licence so you are able to travel regularly and visit clients. Also the ability to hold or obtain MC or HR licence.
What’s in it for you?
- Pay: Competitive salary, with a very attractive commission program.
- Perks: Tool of trade vehicle, discounts with National brands, regular team BBQs and social events, active social club.
- Hours: An easy standard working week.
- Looking smart: Sharp uniforms and workwear.
- Career: Training, career development, growth and advancement opportunities.
- Culture: Exceptional workplace culture – we work hard and have fun while we do it.
- Stability: Over 18% of our current employees have achieved over 10 years’ service. We’re an employer for the long-term.
- Referral program: Generous referral payments to introduce your mates to employment opportunities with the CJD family.
If this role sounds like a fit for you, please apply through the following link: Regional Sales Manager – YOUR COMMISSION HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER! Job in Guildford, Perth WA – SEEK