Residential Service Supervisor
CJD Equipment Pty Ltd is seeking an experienced Service Supervisor who is keen to take on a leadership role at our newly built Port Hedland branch and become a part of the wider WA service team.
You will be the key to building successful business relationships with new clients, whilst ensuring service to our existing clients continues to improve and grow. By managing the day to day activities of the busy servicing branch, you will ensure safety, customer service and quality are met at all times. Ensuring all processes are being carried out efficiently and to the required standard, whilst assisting and supporting staff in solving technical and operational problems.
You will need to have a mechanical trade qualification or related automotive background and be able to demonstrate capabilities to efficiently and profitably manage a Service Department and most importantly be customer and team focused.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following;
- Previous experience in a retail workshop supervisor/manager role
- A “hands-on” leadership style with a desire to succeed and work in a team environment
- Cummins / caterpillar engine & American driveline experience
- Experience with road transport equipment and construction equipment
- A proven record of success in customer sales, service and operations
- Communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with all people
- A commitment to and a proven track record in workplace health and safety
- Drive and determination to expand our client base and identify new markets for CJD Equipment and their expanding product offering
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within CJD and reap the rewards of being part of a friendly and professional team.
If you are committed, have a good personality we would like to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply.