Residential Parts Interpreter – Port Hedland WA
An opportunity exists for an experienced Parts Interpreter to join the Customer Support team based at our busy Port Hedland branch.
Reporting to the Parts Supervisor, this busy role requires you to work as part of a small team. To be successful in this role you will have appropriate qualifications and will be able to demonstrate;
- Identify, source and sell spare parts and other parts as required.
- Ensure timely supply of parts through the receival and dispatch process.
- Prepare invoices and other finance arrangements for the sale of the stock.
- Maintain regular liaisons with customers and internal departments to meet, develop and exceed expectations.
- Participate in stocktaking activities as required.
- A forklift and current drivers licence
- Manage the return stock process in accordance with company guidelines.
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal from across all levels of the business as well as with third parties of the business.
- Other duties, as required.
Qualifications & Experience;
- Logistic and warehouse experience
- Ability to maintain a high standard of professionalism to both internal and external customers.
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Ability to communicating with customers to determine their exact needs.
- Ability to identify the make, model and variations of equipment.
- Ability to consult catalogues, or computer databases to identify and locate sources of required parts.
- Ability to recommend parts to customers.
- Be able to assist customers in repairing or replacing parts.
- Be able to set up merchandising displays.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Mechanically minded.
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email email@example.com.
Applicants must be a resident in the Port Hedland region