Residential Truck Mechanic – Port Hedland
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Truck Mechanic to join the Service Team at our Port Hedland Branch.
Working with internationally known Volvo and SDLG products and respected equipment, your Quality Assurance expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the carrying out of risk assessments, warranties and machine monitoring on new and used machines the understanding of diagnosing and repairs of machines to ensure customer expectations are met.
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate experience working with heavy highway trucks and the utilisation of computer-based diagnostic tools. Experience in Cummins engines would be an advantage.
Ideally, you will also have:
- an appropriate trade qualification
- an ability to investigate and problem solve a wide range of issues especially in air systems and diagnostics
- a commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies and procedures
- an ability to work as part of a team
- a high level of planning, time management, and self-motivation
- an understanding of the importance of delivering excellent customer service
- a good level of understanding of Microsoft programs and general computer skills
- experience working on Highway trucks with Engine and Driveline experience an advantage
- a current drivers licence, ideally a minimum HR
- an ability to work outside of normal hours
This position is not a FIFO role.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email to email@example.com