Sales Cadet- Melbourne VIC
We are seeking a self-motivated and energetic person for a full-time Sales Cadet position within CJD Equipment Construction Equipment Division in Melbourne.
The successful person will need to have an understanding and a passion in earth moving equipment.
A mechanical understanding/background would be beneficial however not necessary.
The ideal person is someone who is willing to work hard, learn our systems/processes and is willing to put 100% into what they do!
What we require from you is;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Assisting in daily sales related tasks including preparing tenders, quotes, handover books, booking transport.
- Assisting the sales administrator in the ordering of buckets and attachments etc.
- Controlling machine arrivals and deliveries and receipting into stock
- Assisting walk-in customers with machine walkarounds
- Completing Hazard Risk Assessments for new deliveries
- Completing arrival inspections
- Complete delivery notes prior to transport
- Complete final inspection of machines prior to leaving to confirm build to order
- A desire for a long-term career and excel in sales
- Attention to detail
- Maintaining the sales yard and machine display
- Be reliable
- Have a professional attitude and presentation
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
The successful applicant will move through our internal system with the view of joining our Sales Team. Remuneration is provided with the opportunity to earn commissions.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please click here to apply.