Sales Coordinator – CJD Trucks WA
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Sales Coordinator to join our friendly Sales team located in Forrestfield.
This role is accountable for ensuring the efficient running of the Sales Department with a focus on providing timely administrative support for the Sales Team, and to ensure that the trucks are ordered and built to the correct customer specification and delivered in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
Working under the guidance of the State Sales Manager, this busy role is accountable for carrying out daily administrative functions, whilst assisting with the preparation of tenders and ensuring all marketing and promotional material is kept up to date, in stock and displayed within the branch.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support to State Sales Manager and team
- Registration of new & used Trucks
- Ordering of new Trucks on Paccar
- Pre-Delivery process of new & used Trucks
- Ensure data in Synergy is managed and kept up-to-date
- M3 processing
- Prepare Branch statistics as required
- Answering incoming calls, redirecting and ensuring communication is forwarded promptly
- Coordinate promotional goods for Sales team as required
- Provide day-to-day support to Regional Sales Managers
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Above average computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office
- A proven track record in customer service gained in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Possess a general understanding of the range of products we sell
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Previous administration experience
- Value Safety as a priority in the workplace
- Experience with Isuzu, Kenworth & DAF trucks would be an advantage, but not essential.
A competitive remuneration will be discussed on application with recognition of prior experience considered. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a fun team at a great place to work, please forward your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org