Sales Coordinator – Darwin NT
Due to career advancement, CJD Equipment in Darwin has an exciting role for a motivated and customer focussed sales administrator. CJD is the Dealer for Kenworth, DAF and Isuzu truck ranges along with Volvo Construction Equipment in the NT.
Working under the guidance of the NT Sales Manager, this busy role is accountable for carrying out daily sales administrative functions including managing the progress of wholegoods to and around the Dealership, supporting the sales team, assisting with the preparation of tenders and ensuring all marketing and promotional material is kept up to date, in stock and displayed within the branch.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Above average computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office
- A proven track record in customer service gained in a similar role
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Previous administration experience
- Value Safety as a priority in the workplace
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a very supportive environment with the opportunity for career progression. Suitably qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.