Sales Coordinator – Guildford WA
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Sales Coordinator to join our friendly Sales team located in Guildford.
This role is accountable for ensuring the efficient administration of the Sales Department with a focus on providing timely and accurate administrative support for the Sales Team, coordinating new and used equipment builds and deliveries whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer and team satisfaction.
Working under the guidance of the State Sales Manager, this busy role is accountable for carrying out daily administrative functions, whilst assisting with the preparation of tenders and ensuring all marketing and promotional material is kept up to date, in stock and displayed within the branch.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support to State Sales Manager and team
- Registration and warranties of new & used equipment
- Maintain accurate sales, machinery and attachment information and files (including Caretrack, Warranty, Work Authorities, PDI and attachment stock records).
- Pre-Delivery process of new & used equipment
- Ensure data in Synergy (CRM) is managed and kept up to date
- M3 (Internal Management System) processing
- Accurately prepare branch statistics and reports as required including logistics and stock movements
- Answering incoming calls, redirecting, and ensuring communication is forwarded promptly
- Coordinate promotional goods for Sales team as required
- Provide day-to-day support to Regional Sales Managers
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Above average computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office
- A proven track record in customer service gained in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Possess a general understanding of the range of products we sell
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Previous administration experience
- Value Safety as a priority in the workplace
- Experience with Volvo Construction Equipment would be an advantage, but not essential.
A competitive remuneration will be discussed on application with recognition of prior experience considered. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a fun team at a great place to work, please forward your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org