Sales Support/Data Administrator – Forrestfield WA
- Do you have the ability to absorb information and learn new systems?
- Do you want to work where no two days are the same??
- Do you thrive on systems and attention to detail?
This role involves fulltime office hours in a friendly culture that is completely customer focused, working to support a busy Sale team. CJD Trucks provides an environment where you can learn, be creative and play a pivotal part in a team motivated to achieve their sales goals together.
As an integral part of this successful team, you’ll naturally gravitate towards supporting and assisting others. You’ll have a strong attention to detail, are goal orientated and pride yourself on your customer service and meeting strict deadlines.
Duties involve, but are not limited to:
- Providing administration support to the State Sales Manager
- Create and prepare various Sales reports (statistics, stock, delivery)
- Maintain the CRM and internal database with weekly reporting
- Day to day administration support to the Sales Team
- General Administration duties (prep files, filing,)
- Assisting with cover for reception
- Liaise and communicate with suppliers, internal & external customers
- Organised, systematic and process orientated individual
- Be able to absorb information and learn new systems and processes
- Proficient in using computer systems (especially Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Excellent time management and communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Motivated and proactive with an interest in sales and rucks
- Ability to meet deadlines and work positively under pressure
- Always maintain a neat and tidy appearance and professionalism
- Has 3 years’ experience in administration
- Ability to solve problems when you can, tell the right people when you can’t, know when to ask for help, learn and keep learning.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, a forward thinker and a team player with a ‘make it happen’ mentality. If you’re ready for your next challenge, would like to work with a great team and have the required skills, then apply today.