Senior Accountant – National Office WA
We are seeking a motivated and diligent Senior Accountant to join our Finance team. Reporting to the National Finance & Administration Manager, the Senior Accountant will support the national finance team and branch network. This role will play a fundamental part within our Finance team, delivering a range of services to the business along with ensuring robust financial management and compliance across the company.
The key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and maintain all BAS and FBT reporting.
- Financial accounting and annual financial statement preparation.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation preparation and follow up.
- Key point of contact with auditors.
- Support and demonstrate safe work practices at all times.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following skills and attributes;
- Degree qualified in Accounting.
- Post Graduate qualification preferred but not essential.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to relate to a diverse range of people.
- Experience of statutory reporting and excellent financial accounting experience.
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills.
- High level analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a challenging role full of variety where you will pay an important role in the team the please apply now forwarding your resume and covering letter explain why this role is for you to: email@example.com.