Senior Network Administrator – National Office WA
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Senior Network Administrator to join our National IT department within our Head Office based in Guildford, WA.
The successful candidate will have strong windows server and virtualisation experience, adding further knowledge, skills and expertise to our dedicated IT team. This busy role reports directly to the National IT Manager and works closely with the IT team and departmental support.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 5 years of networking experience, demonstrated in prior positions within a mid-sized company environment and knowledge in the following: Windows 10 clients; Window Server 2008 through to 2019 (install, support, admin); Exchange 2016 and Office 365 (install, support, admin); Active Directory; Group Policy; SAN storage administration, support and setup; Veeam backup; Powershell and evidence of automation experience; Data Warehouse design and build; experience with IBM/Lenovo hardware, Trend Micro and Infor M3 experience would be highly regarded.
To be successful in this role you will also be required to provide the following attributes and have demonstrated experience in:
- Strong verbal and written communication to handle internal and external queries
- Excellent network troubleshooting skills
- Virtualisation experience – Hyper V – Replication, design & performance
- Business to business using XML file structure
- Professional presentation with a friendly disposition
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Understanding of OHS within an office environment
This role will present you with the opportunity to challenge your skill set and grow your career.
On offer is an initial six-month contract with a competitive remuneration package.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org