Service Administrator – CJD Trucks WA
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Workshop Service Administrator to join our team based in our state-of-the-art facilities in Forrestfield.
Working as part of a busy team and reporting directly to the Service Manager, the Service Administrator is accountable for efficiently and effectively carrying out all daily service administrative functions related to the workshop service operations including all aspects of the repair ordering process.
Other position responsibilities include;
• Creating repair orders and maintaining job files
• Processes all aspects of labour, sublet and sundry related costs
• Assists with parts related transactions as required
• Maintains ‘work in progress’ records in line with the departments KPI’s
• Process daily timecards
• Invoicing of all service and maintenance contracts and daily work
• Assist other service staff with customer enquiries
• Liaise with Sales team regarding build specifications on New Machinery
• Adherence to all WH & S procedures
• Assist with reception coverage as required
While Construction Equipment / truck experience would be highly regarded, applicants
with an automotive background are encouraged to apply.
Other personal attributes required to successfully fill this role are;
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Professional presentation with a friendly disposition
• Computer literate with advanced skills in Microsoft Office
• Attention to detail and the ability to manage several tasks at one time
• Ability to work well in a busy professional environment and as part of a team
• Current Motor Vehicle licence
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest by submitting their resume via email email@example.com.