Service Administrator – Guildford WA
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Workshop Service Administration Clerk to join our team based in our busy Guildford branch.
Working as part of a busy team and reporting directly to the Service Manager, the Service Administrator is accountable for efficiently and effectively carrying out all daily service administrative functions related to the workshop service operations including all aspects of the repair ordering process. Other position responsibilities include:
- Creating, processing and filing of all Service department related documents.
- Assist with Preparation of retail Account and C.O.D invoices.
- Ensure timecards are processed daily.
- Assist with maintenance of ‘work in progress’ and timely closure of all jobs.
- Assist with preparation and processing of warranty claims
- Assorted scanning of service-related documents.
- Create credit requests as required.
- Assist with incoming service customers, phone calls and bookings as required.
- Assist with relief duties to main reception.
- Verify warranty delivery dates and coverage.
- Process labour sublet and sundry costs.
While Construction Equipment experience would be highly regarded, applicants with an automotive background are encouraged to apply. Other personal attributes required to successfully fill this role are:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional presentation with a friendly disposition
- Computer literate with advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage several tasks at one time
- Ability to work well in a busy professional environment and as part of a team
- Current Motor Vehicle licence
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest by submitting your resume via email email@example.com.