Service Advisor – CJD Trucks WA
CJD Trucks are shaking things up, whilst under the leadership of a new Service Manager we seek a hardworking and enthusiastic Service Advisor to support and grow the Service Support team. Great things are happening at CJD Trucks with business growing, new structures in place and a new dynamic Management team, now is the time to join a winning team with clear goals of success.
You will need to be confident in your administration skills, know how to maneuverer your way through a Data Management System (DMS) and not afraid to ask for guidance when needed. This position is not for the faint hearted. This department is busy!
To be successful in this role you will also need the following skills and attributes.
- Be able to juggle several tasks whilst communicating (written and verbal) to customers and team members on ‘services’ being completed in the workshop.
- Flexibility to work overtime and rostered Saturday mornings when required.
- Awesome computer skills to manipulate between programs and load of data information.
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise your own workload whilst support others.
- Above average communication skills, as this role will see you dealing with our frontline customers, skilled mechanics to senior management.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- A person who works well as a member of a team – Team player.
- A great sense of humour for when times get a little hectic!
Our Service Advisors organise, schedule and ensure in the timely maintenance and repairs being carried out on customers vehicles. Every day is different, whether you are attending to customer enquiries’ in person, via phone or email, ordering of parts for service jobs, monitoring credit account limits or invoicing jobs, your attention to detail, customer service and professionalism will have you in working in top gear consistently as there is no ‘down time’.
Whilst knowledge and experience in ‘truckin’ would assist you in learning the full requirements of this position, applicants with other mechanical backgrounds are encouraged to apply as full training will be provided.
This is a full-time position with excellent remuneration to match your skills If you would like more information or to apply for the role, submit your resume via email firstname.lastname@example.org.