Service Advisor – Port Hedland WA
CJD are seeking a hardworking and enthusiastic Service Advisor. If you’re considering a career change or career development opportunity – apply today!
About the Employer
Founded in 1974, CJD Equipment is a privately owned Australian company. Our core business involves the National distribution of construction equipment and trucks. Our network of dealers and service centres stretches across the nation, from Australian capital cities to regional country towns and mining centres. In WA, the CJD product portfolio consists of world-class brands such as Volvo Construction Equipment, SDLG Construction Equipment, Kenworth & DAF Trucks.
About the role
Our Service Advisors are responsible for organising, scheduling and ensuring high standards of maintenance and mechanical repairs are carried out on customers equipment. You will be busy answering customer’s calls in relation to service bookings and invoicing completed work.
The person we seek
There is no ‘i’ in our Service department as we work as a dedicated team! We provide support in areas such as; stocktaking, administration, parts ordering and investigating and solving problems where appropriate.
CJD’s Service Advisor’s all work towards improving productivity, quality and cost efficiency. You will be part of the Service team who are a small and friendly team who work to achieve success.
Whilst knowledge or experience in ‘trucks or construction equipment’ would assist you in learning the full requirements of this position, applicants with other mechanical backgrounds are encouraged to apply as full training will be provided.
The person must have:
- Professional presentation
- Computer literate with confidence in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication – both written and verbal
- Previous experience in monitoring credit account limits, maintaining service records and ordering parts
- Excellent organisational skills
- Current Motor Vehicle licence
- Available to work overtime and the occasional Saturday mornings if and when required.
- Good understanding of OH&S within a busy high risk workplace.
What’s on offer?
- A full-time permanent position
- Great T&C’s to match your skills that you bring to the role.
- Friendly working environment
How to apply:
If you would like more information or to apply for the role, forward your details or submit your resume by clicking here.