Service Manager – Port Hedland WA
We are seeking an experienced Service Manager who will take ownership of our busy Service Centre in Port Hedland WA, and in addition become a valued part of our management team within CJD. This is a Port Hedland residential role.
The role will see you continuing to build and develop successful business relationships with new and existing clients, ensuring CJD’s relationships and services continually improve and develop. You will provide positive leadership and mentoring to our professional team leaders, support team of service staff and apprentices whilst maintaining a high standard of safety in the workplace, clear communication and providing support to truck and construction customers in the Port Hedland and surrounding regional areas.
Your success in this role is strongly dependant on exceptional leadership and people management skills, assisting and supporting your team to solve technical and operational problems as they arise. A natural ability to multitask and prioritise, particularly in pressure situations is a must for this role.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following;
- Experienced mechanical trade or related automotive background
- Demonstrate capabilities of efficiently and profitably managing a busy retail Service Department preferably within the Transport/Heavy Vehicle industry
- A high level of business acumen, with a focus on retail business principles
- A high level of computer skills and management of a FIFO roster
- Exceptional leadership style with the ability to succeed and create a consolidated and positive team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with people in all levels of business
- A clear understanding of HSE legislation including identifying hazards, incident reporting and follow up
- A desire to work collaboratively within the management team to produce optimum results for the company as a whole
- An ability to manage and critically review operating procedures and costs to identify opportunities to minimise expenditure and improve profitability
- Drive and determination to expand our client base and identify new markets for our brands
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within CJD and reap the rewards of being part of our leadership team. If you are an outstanding leader and can drive change, please submit your application by emailing – firstname.lastname@example.org