Service Mechanic – Geraldton
Due to growth, CJD Equipment is seeking an experienced Service Mechanic to work as part of our Geraldton team.
Reporting to the Service Manager you will be working directly with customers in the workshop as well as in the field which will require advanced mechanical, diagnostic, technical and communication skills.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate;
- You are trade qualified HD Diesel Mechanic
- Commitment to HSE policies/procedures
- Experience in computer based diagnostic tools
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Previous experience in field service with trucking, construction or earthmoving industries
- A high level of planning, time management, and self-motivation
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Air Condition ticket would be an advantage but not essential
- HR or HC Drivers Licence
A competitive remuneration package is on offer to match your experience. To apply please forward your application to email@example.com