Service Person – Forrestfield WA
CJD Trucks are shaking things up, whilst under the leadership of a new Service Supervisor we seek a hardworking and enthusiastic Service Person to support and grow the busy Service Workshop team.
Great things are happening at CJD Trucks with business growing, new structures in place and a new dynamic Management team, now is the time to join a winning team with clear goals of success.
Working with internationally known and respected Kenworth & DAF your mechanical expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the diagnosing, servicing and repairing of vehicles to ensure customer expectations are met.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Trade qualification suitable to the industry in which CJD operates
- A good working knowledge of heavy vehicles and operations
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Carry out servicing as per the OEM schedules and to an OEM standard
- Ensure quality of paperwork, documentation and reports meets company requirements and timelines
- Complies with all aspects of company policies, systems and procedures and legislative requirements
- Ensure they operate vehicles and equipment in a manner that ensures environmental requirements are met or exceeded
- HR / MR licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain a high standard of professionalism to both internal and external customers
- Value safety as a priority within the workplace.
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please forward your expression of interest by forwarding your resume to email@example.com .