Service Supervisor – CJD Darwin
CJD Equipment Darwin is seeking an experienced Service Supervisor who is keen to take on a leadership role at our Darwin based branch.
You will be a key part in building new and maintaining existing relationships with customers. By managing the day to day activities of a busy Service Department, you will ensure safety, customer service and quality is met at all times. Ensuring all processes are being carried out efficiently and to the required standard, whilst assisting and supporting staff in solving technical and operational problem.
You will need to have a mechanical trade qualification or related automotive background and be able to demonstrate capabilities to efficiently and profitably manage a Service Department and most importantly be customer and team focused.
- Responsible for Daily planning of jobs including assigning Technicians to the jobs and ensuring company assets are used and maintained to a high standard
- Work in conjunction with Workshop Foreman to ensure checking over and assessing completed jobs done by technicians to maintain a high standard of quality control with completed jobs prior to the vehicles been released
- Assist with processing and finalization of repair orders including daily time sheets sign off
- manage regular Service and Scheduling meetings and conduct daily Toolbox meetings
- Ensure work areas and tooling are maintained in a clean and safe condition.
- Responsible for safety and the control of risks, dissemination of information. This includes the regular monitoring of hazards and workplace conditions in line with company policy as well as take 5s and JSA documents
- All communications with customers are conducted in a manner reflecting respect and honesty.
- Assisting with processing and finalizing warranty repairs and claims including ensuring all relative information is collected during the repair process
- Adhere to company OHS policies and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS, QUALITIES and EXPERIENCE
- Trade certificate in Heavy Vehicle Automotive Road Transport
- Previous workshop Supervisor experience
- Previous experience with the Kenworth product
- Excellent computer skills both with standard Microsoft programs and OEM diagnostic programs
- Well organised with good time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexible in works hours to get the job done
- Current unencumbered Driver’s license – HR or MC endorsements an advantage
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org