Service Supervisor – Mackay QLD
CJD Equipment have an exciting and varied opportunity for an experienced Service Supervisor who has the passion and dedication to embrace a leadership role in our McKay branch whilst becoming a valued part of the wider CJD service team.
Our customers are our priority and building successful business relationships whilst we continue to improve, and grow is one aspect of this position.
Managing the day-to-day activities of the busy servicing department is another. You will need to ensure safety and quality is always met. Ensuring all processes are being carried out efficiently and to the required standard, whilst assisting, mentoring, and supporting the service team in solving technical and operational problems which will continue to build our team dynamics and culture.
A mechanical trade qualification or related automotive background is required for this role, being able to demonstrate capabilities to manage a Service Department efficiently and profitably and most importantly be customer and team focused will ensure we have the right person to lead our valuable team and service department.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following –
- Previous experience in a similar supervisor / manager role
- A “hands-on” leadership style with a desire to succeed & work with a dedicated team
- Knowledge in Cummins / Caterpillar engine & American driveline is high regarded
- Experience with road transport equipment and construction equipment
- Awesome time management skills and ability to juggle several tasks
- A proven record of success in customer sales and service
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of people
- A team player
- A commitment to workplace health and safety
- Forklift licence and Air con licence desirable
- Previous completion of Std 11 desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within CJD and reap the rewards of being part of a friendly and professional team.
Competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile and laptop provided.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been seeking, please forward a letter of interest and a recent resume to email@example.com.