Serviceman – Dandenong VIC
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Serviceman to join our Service team at our Dandenong branch.
Reporting to the Field Service Supervisor, this busy role provides a great opportunity to join the CJD team with a view to progressing on to another role.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Trade qualification suitable to the industry in which CJD operates
- A good working knowledge of earthmoving equipment and operations
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Carry out servicing as per the OEM schedules and to an OEM standard
- Ensure quality of paperwork, documentation and reports meets company requirements and timelines
- Complies with all aspects of company policies, systems and procedures and legislative requirements
- Ensure they operate vehicles and equipment in a manner that ensures environmental requirements are met or exceeded
- HR / MR licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain a high standard of professionalism to both internal and external customers
- Value safety as a priority within the workplace.
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please click here to apply.