Serviceman – Guildford WA
CJD Equipment are seeking an experienced Serviceman to join and become part of our busy Service team within our Guildford Branch.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Serviceman to join our Service team at our Perth office in Guildford South. Reporting to the Field Service Supervisor, this busy role provides a great opportunity to join the CJD team with a view to progressing on to other role.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Trade qualification suitable to the industry in which CJD operates
- A good working knowledge of earthmoving equipment and operations
- Able to work with minimal supervison
- Carry out servicing as per the OEM schedules and to an OEM standard
- Ensure quality of paperwork, documentation and reports meets company requirements and timelines
- Complies with all aspects of company policies, systems and procedures and legislative requirements
- Ensure they operate vehicles and equipment in a manner that ensures environmnetal requirements are met or exceeded
- HR / MR licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Value safety as a priority within the workplace.
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest by clicking here.