Serviceman – Guildford
Due to an internal promotion, an exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Serviceman to join our Service team at our Perth branch in South Guildford.
Reporting to the Field Service Supervisor, this busy role provides a great opportunity to join the CJD team with a view to progressing on to another role.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Trade qualification suitable to the industry in which CJD operates
- A good working knowledge of earthmoving equipment and operations
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Carry out servicing as per the OEM schedules and to an OEM standard
- Ensure quality of paperwork, documentation and reports meets company requirements and timelines
- Complies with all aspects of company policies, systems and procedures and legislative requirements
- Ensure they operate vehicles and equipment in a manner that ensures environmental requirements are met or exceeded
- HR / MR licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain a high standard of professionalism to both internal and external customers
- Value safety as a priority within the workplace.
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please follow the link to apply.