Spare Parts Manager – Kalgoorlie WA
CJD Equipment is seeking an experienced Parts Manager who is keen to take ownership of the day-to-day operations of our parts interpreters, together with a busy parts retail outlet here in Kalgoorlie.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be tasked with achieving optimum parts sales through the effective use of the company’s assets and human resources.
You will lead the daily operation associated with parts sales, ensuring that all activities contribute to enhancing current business performance through continuous improvement initiatives along with driving long-term profitable growth objectives.
This is a strategically focused role that will be involved with business development and planning while continuously overseeing the operational side of this customer support department within the business; you will develop, lead and mentor the parts team through successful sales and business development strategies that you will create and implement. Leading by example as your management style will focus a ‘hands-on’ approach within all areas of the Parts department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of parts related sales opportunities through research and marketing in consultation with the Branch Manager
- Stock control and ordering
- Management of the branch spare parts sales team and parts department functions
- Managing budgets and exceeding set KPI targets
- Liaison with key customers, sales and workshop teams and suppliers
- Provide spare parts sales support in person and over the phone
- A clear understanding of OHS legislation, Hazard Id’s, incident reporting and follow up
Due to the technical and operational requirements of this role, the successful candidate will have relevant experience within the transport, heavy truck or construction equipment industry.
- Experience as a senior Automotive Parts Interpreter or Manager
- Approachable – people developer, mentor, leader
- Flexible, adaptable, reliable and punctual
- Proven performance in driving sales growth and profitability
- Exceptional leadership skills pertaining to an operational environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- An eye for detail and loyalty to continuous improvement
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Current driver’s licence
- Good computer skills
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- This is a Kalgoorlie Residential position
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a full-time, permanent position, a competitive remuneration package including KPI bonuses and ongoing career development and training.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email email@example.com.