State Finance & Administration Manager – Forrestfield WA
CJD have just the role you are looking for if you’re a dynamic Finance & Admin Manager.
CJD Equipment, the West Australian distributor for Kenworth, DAF trucks is seeking to employ an experienced Finance & Administration Manager to lead our small Administration team in our Forrestfield branch.
We are seeking a dynamic person with a min 2+ years in a similar Finance/ Administration role. If you are seeking a new challenge, with significant responsibility along with the ability to identify what needs to be done and be able to get it done in a timely and efficient manner, this role could be your opportunity to take the next step in your career.
The above, combined with the ability to work independently, lead an internal team and service internal and external customers will be paramount to your success. As a leader, it will be crucial that the successful candidate can create and work within a team environment, across a variety of areas.
You will also need to bring with you;
- Experience in finance administration ideally gained in a similar environment.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Diploma / Cert IV in Business Administration, Accounting or Bookkeeping (preferred but not essential).
- Follow standard accounting processes for financial analysis and reporting activities.
- Perform account reconciliations and generate State Financial reports.
- Previous experience in a similar role at a Supervisory level or above.
- Maintain smooth operational transactions with banks, internal and external clients.
- Liaise and support other state and national departments.
In return, we offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package, career opportunities and job security within a nationally placed Australian owned company.
If this role matches your skills and experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest by clicking here.