State Sales Manager – QLD
CJD Equipment is seeking the services of an experienced State Sales Manager to develop and manage all aspects of the new and used Construction Equipment sales business ensuring a professional, efficient and profitable operations of the department and achievement of all agreed KPI’s and targets. The successful applicant will be a true sales professional with a proven track record in business to business sales strategies of capital equipment.
- Take a front-line role in the pursuit of new sales opportunities, creating new relationships with customers and maintain/improve existing relationships.
- Effectively develop and implement sales strategies, plans and actions directed to meet the State Sales budget in unit sales and market share.
- Manage and lead the Sales team ensuring all reporting is completed in detail, on time and accurately.
- Lead and develop the sales administration personnel and an enthusiastic sales team to successes.
- Positively represent our brands and products (Volvo & SDLG) throughout Queensland and northern NSW.
- Support customers with sustainable solutions to their needs.
- Hold monthly sales meetings and keep records.
- Carry out regular branch and customer visits.
- Maintain a safe workplace with a safety first culture.
Your attributes will be
- A proven track record in capital equipment sales and sales administration.
- Hands on mind-set, high energy, ability to manage complexity.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel throughout the state of Queensland and northern NSW.
- Able to motivate, mentor and develop the sales team through implementation of sales strategies and training.
- Results oriented.
- Past experience in b2b sales strategy.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to work outside normal working hours when required.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Competent computer skills; experience with MS Office, CRM.
- Experience with Volvo Construction Equipment would be advantageous but not essential.
- Driver’s Licence.
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package (including company car and KPI bonuses), whilst working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org