State Service Manager – Forrestfield WA
Opportunity has become available to join CJD Equipment – WA as our State Service Manager. Reap the rewards of being part of our leadership team.
Founded over 44 years ago, CJD Equipment Pty Ltd is a privately owned Australian company whose core business involves the national distribution of construction equipment and trucks. Through our Group Head Office in Guildford, Western Australia, we employ over 400 people across 18 branches nationally.
We offer the opportunity to work with world class products such as Volvo Construction Equipment, SDLG Wheel Loaders, and the world famous Kenworth and DAF range of trucks, and provide first class products and services to the construction, mining, agricultural and transport industries.
CJD Equipment Pty Ltd is seeking an experienced Service Manager who will take ownership of the Forrestfield Service Centre while contributing as an integral part of CJD Truck WA management team.
The role is pivotal to building successful business relationships with new clients, whilst ensuring relationships and service to our existing clients continues to improve and develop. A key requirement of managing this busy Service Centre is maintaining exceptional standards of safety, quality and customer service always, whilst supporting and guiding our WA Regional truck operations.
Essential to the success of this role is strong leadership and exceptional people management skills including, assisting and supporting your team in solving technical and operational problems. You will be responsible to develop, mentor and coach our Apprentices into exceptional tradesmen, who will perform to the highest industry standard. Ultimately, you will have a passion for leading and developing people and a strong focus on clear and effective communication to all levels of co-workers.
A natural ability to multi task and prioritize, particularly in pressure situations would be an advantage. It is a requirement that all processes are carried out efficiently and to the required standard. Most importantly you will be customer and team focused.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following;
- An experienced mechanical trade or related automotive background.
- Can demonstrate capabilities of efficiently and profitably managing a Service Department preferably within the Transport/Heavy Vehicle industry
- A high level of computer skills, that includes main frame based costing systems.
- Exceptional leadership style with a desire to succeed and create a consolidated and positive team environment
- A proven record of success in customer sales, service and branch operations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with people in all levels of business
- A clear understanding of OHS legislation, Hazard ID’s, incident reporting and follow up
- A desire to work collaboratively within the management team to produce optimum results for the company as a whole
- An ability to manage and critically review operating procedures and costs to identify opportunities to minimise expenditure and improve profitability
- Drive and determination to expand our client base and identify new markets for CJD Trucks WA and their expanding product offering
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within CJD and reap the rewards of being part of our leadership team. If you are an outstanding leader and can drive change, please submit your application by clicking here.
Interstate applicants are encouraged to apply as relocation assistance is on offer for the successful candidate.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: FRIDAY 15th August 2018