Store person / Driver TRP – Bibra Lake WA
CJD Equipment have a new vacancy available for a Store person / Driver based at its TRP (Truck & Trailer Parts) branch in Bibra Lake.
The successful candidate will need to have experience carrying out general warehousing duties including, but not limited to, order picking and packing. You will also be required to support deliveries of parts to local business (in a company vehicle). It is preferred that you will have worked in a fast-paced environment where deadlines have been set and achieved. It is expected that you are able to work quickly and efficiently whilst still maintaining accuracy.
Successful applicants must have / display:
- Recent stock picking experience in a warehouse / distribution centre
- No physical adversity to manual handling tasks
- Current drivers licence to perform deliveries within the metro area in the delivery ute
- Reliable (both with attendance and punctuality)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of customers
- Common sense to follow instructions and ask when in doubt
- Forklift licence
- Display an outstanding work ethic and commitment
- Ability to work overtime and Saturday mornings (as required)
- Understanding of Workplace Health and Safety requirements
This role requires the successful candidate to have a self-starting attitude with a willingness to learn, work as part of a team, ask questions and act on advice given. Some experience with construction and/or transport equipment would be an advantage. You will also be required to provide a police clearance. A pre-employment medical forms part of CJD’s standard recruitment process.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org