Tool Storeperson – Guildford WA
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Tool Storeperson to assist our busy Service Department, located in South Guildford WA.
The successful candidate will need to have experience in a similar role, and an ability to work efficiently whilst maintaining accuracy. Working well in a team environment, having effective communication and customer service skills are essential.
- Responsible for physically locating new parts and the maintenance of bin locations throughout the Tool store and workshop
- Accurately receives and bins incoming freight
- Participate in strategies implemented to improve the performance of Tool Store functions
- Ensure the highest levels of housekeeping are achieved and maintained
- Dispatches items in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with instructions received
- Actively participate in both rolling and annual stock take
- Able to use external and internal freight systems for despatching customer and internal order
- Maintains and advises of any parts credits and are stored in credit returns area
This role requires the successful candidates to have a self-starting attitude with a willingness to learn, ask questions and act on advice given. Some experience with construction and or transport equipment would be an advantage.
Driver’s licence & Forklift licence (both essential)
Obtaining a Police Clearance and undergoing a Pre-employment medical forms part of CJD’s standard recruitment process.
If you believe that you have the relevant skills and experience to meet the challenge, then please submit a covering letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org