Trades Assistant- CJD Trucks WA
An exciting opportunity exists at CJD Trucks in Forrestfield as we seek Trade Assistants to assist trade persons with the day to day workload in the very busy workshop. This is an opportunity to progress towards a mechanical career with a market leader and learn from some of the best HV Mechanics within WA.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor your main responsibilities include;
- Assist tradespeople with the scheduling of servicing and mechanical equipment
- Ensure work area is in a clean and safe condition
- Assist with the mechanical repairs of equipment as directed, this includes all record keeping in compliance with procedures
- Complete all CJD, manufacturer, and customer paperwork as required
- Maintenance of tooling and equipment within the workshop
- Carry out branch workshop general maintenance and cleaning of the area.
- Ensure that the general appearance of the whole yard and branch grounds are maintained and kept in a clean and tidy state
- Ensure all workplace activities are conducted in an ethical manner and are consistent with the company’s policies and procedures
- Participate in skills and product training
- Embrace a workplace with a culture of zero harm; and
- A current C-Class drivers licence (HR preferred)
We are looking for hardworking, self-motivated, competent, and reliable individuals who want to be part of a professional team and work for a growing Company in a modern, clean and well-equipped workshop. The opportunity to move towards a trade apprenticeship may be considered at a later date.
The ideal candidate will be able to work overtime and Saturday mornings when required.
A pre-apprenticeship in HD diesel will be held in high regard.
This is a full-time position with great T&C’s to match your skills that you bring to the role. If you would like more information or to apply for the role, submit your resume via email firstname.lastname@example.org.