Trades Assistant – Guildford WA
An exciting opportunity exists at our Guildford branch as we seek a Trades Assistant to assist trade persons with the day-to-day workload in the very busy workshop. This is an opportunity to progress towards a mechanical career with a market leader and learn from some of the best HV Mechanics within WA.
Reporting to the State Service Manager your main responsibilities include:
- Assist tradespeople with the scheduling of servicing and mechanical equipment
- Ensure work area is in a clean and safe condition
- Assist with the mechanical repairs of equipment as directed, this includes all record keeping in compliance with procedures
- Complete all CJD, manufacturer, and customer paperwork as required
- Maintenance of tooling and equipment within the workshop
- Carry out branch workshop general maintenance and cleaning of the area
- Ensure that the general appearance of the whole yard and branch grounds are maintained and kept in a clean and tidy state
- Ensure all workplace activities are conducted in an ethical manner and are consistent with the company’s policies and procedures
- Participate in skills and product training
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical as well as ongoing drugs & alcohol testing in the workplace
- Embrace a workplace with a culture of zero harm
- High-level attention to detail
- A current driver’s licence
- Forklift licence (preferred)
We are looking for hardworking, self-motivated, competent, and reliable individuals who want to be part of a professional team and work for a growing Company in a modern, clean and well-equipped workshop.
This is a full-time position with great T&C’s to match your skills that you bring to the role. If you would like more information or to apply for the role, submit your resume via email email@example.com.