Trainee Parts Interpreter – Join an AWESOME CREW!
Want to start an EXCITING CAREER with a company who will provide you with the tools and skills to set yourself for a LONG CAREER in Parts Interpreting and Warehousing!
CJD is on the hunt for a KEEN LEARNER to take on the role of Trainee Parts Interpreter in our Wodonga Branch. Working as a CRUCIAL member of the Parts Team, you will be integral in the daily operations of the business with exposure to all things warehousing and parts interpreting as you learn the ins and outs of this role!
A day in the life:
- Looking up part numbers, placing orders in the system and in the factory, looking after the counter sales.
- Use your GREAT COMMUNICATION skills to manage incoming and outgoing phone calls, responding to important parts inquiries.
- Preparing invoices and all the other paperwork that goes with a smooth-running operation.
- Providing support to our customers while handling parts returns.
What you need to get the job done:
- Able to keep a safe working environment for you and your work mates.
- Completed Year 12 HSC.
- Some knowledge or keen interest of the mechanical aspects of Trucks / Heavy Vehicle machines or cars.
- Charismatic personality, with the ability to get on the good side of your manager, team, customers, suppliers and colleagues at all levels.
- We know this goes without saying, but just in case you thought we forgot … pretty decent computing skills.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical & drug and alcohol test.
- Aussie working rights.
What’s in it for you?
- Pay: Competitive hourly rate + commissions/KPI’s
- Perks: Discounts with National brands, regular team BBQs and social events, active social club
- Hours: Mon-Fri Role + overtime + weekend availability
- Looking smart: Sharp uniforms and workwear and all the PPE you could possibly need supplied by CJD
- Career: Training, career development, growth and advancement opportunities
- Culture: Exceptional culture & the type of crew you’d want to have a beer with after knock off
- Stability: Over 18% of our current employees have achieved over 10 years’ service. We’re an employer for the long-term
- Referral program: Generous referral payments to get your mates a job with the CJD family
If this role sounds like a fit for you, please apply through the following link: Trainee Parts Interpreter – Join an AWESOME CREW! Job in Wodonga, Yarra Valley & High Country VIC – SEEK