Truck Diesel Mechanic – Darwin
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Heavy Vehicle Truck Mechanic to join the team based in our Darwin branch.
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate advanced diagnostic, technical and communication skills as you will be responsible for dealing directly with customers and performing the required work in the workshop. You will need to have appropriate trade qualifications. To be considered for this role you will also need to be able to demonstrate:
- the ability to investigate and problem solve a wide range of issues especially in air systems and diagnostics
- previous experience working on Kenworth, DAF or Isuzu trucks as well as Cummins engines and Eaton Ultrashift and Autoshift transmissions would be an advantage
- an understanding of the importance of delivering a high standard of customer service
- previous experience utilising computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues;
- a high level of planning, time management, and self-motivation
- good computer skills both with standard PC programs and equipment diagnostic programs
- an ability to work autonomously with a high level of organisational skills as well as in a team environment
- availability to work outside normal working hours
- a current drivers license, ideally a minimum HR
- a commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures
Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
A competitive remuneration will be discussed on application with recognition of prior experience considered.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please click here to apply.