Truck Diesel Mechanic – Launceston TAS
CJD are seeking a Truck Diesel Mechanic to join our Launceston team.
At CJD Equipment Pty Ltd we offer the opportunity to work with world class products such as Volvo Construction Equipment, SDLG Wheel Loaders, Cummins Engines,Kenworth and DAF trucks, as well as the Fuso range of trucks and buses. We provide first class products and services to the construction, mining, forestry, agricultural and transport industries.
Due to ongoing expansion of our Launceston business, we have an opportunity for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to join our busy team in the workshop based at our Launceston branch. To be successful in this role you will have appropriate trade qualifications and will be able to demonstrate:
- an ability to work in a team environment;
- a high level of self-motivation and ability to work without direct supervision;
- an ability to investigate and problem solve.
- a high level of communication and interpersonal skills;
- good computer skills both with standard PC programs and equipment diagnostic programs;
- an ability to work outside normal working hours;
- a current drivers licence.
- Value safety as a priority within the workplace.
- Car Mechanics/Technicians looking for a change encouraged to apply, as Diesel endorsement available.
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
Previous experience working on Volvo Construction equipment and possession of a current MR truck license would be an advantage, but not essential.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your current resume by clicking here.
The successful candidate will be required to past a Pre-employment medical, Drug & Alcohol screening and provide a police clearance which meets company requirements.