Truck Mechanic HV – CJD Trucks WA
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Truck Mechanic to join the team based in our state-of-the-art facilities in Forrestfield.
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate diagnostic, technical and communication skills as you will be responsible for dealing directly with customers and performing the required work in the workshop. You will need to have appropriate trade qualifications. To be considered for this role you will also need to be able to demonstrate:
- the ability to investigate and problem solve a wide range of issues especially in air systems and diagnostics
- experience working on Kenworth and DAF trucks as well as Cummins engines and Eaton Ultrashift and Autoshift transmissions would be an advantage
- an understanding of the importance of delivering a high standard of customer service
- previous experience utilising computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues;
- an ability to work autonomously with a high level of organisational skills as well as in a team environment
- availability to work outside normal working hours, as well as overtime, would be advantageous
- a current drivers licence, ideally a minimum HR
- a commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures
In return, we can offer the successful applicant an attractive wage and good conditions whilst working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please follow the link to apply.