Truck Mechanic (Heavy Vehicle) – Kalgoorlie WA
CJD are seeking experience Truck Mechanics to join our dedicated service team at our Kalgoorlie Branch. We’ve got the hours and the work to suit you.
At CJD we offer our employees the opportunity to work with world class products such as Volvo Construction Equipment. SDLG Wheel Loaders and the famous Kenworth and DAF range of trucks.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for experienced and talented Mechanics to join our Kalgoorlie team. Working with internationally known and respected equipment, your mechanical expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the diagnosing, servicing and repairing of machines to ensure customer s expectations are met.
To be considered for this role you must have appropriate trade qualifications, previous experience in a similar environment, and be able to demonstrate:
- a commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies and procedures;
- previous experience in servicing the construction, transport and earthmoving industries;
- exceptional customer service skills;
- previous experience utilising computer based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues;
- a ability to work as part of a team;
- a high level of planning, time management and self-motivation;
- a good level of understanding of Microsoft programs and general computer skills;
- an ability to work autonomously with a high level of organisational skills.
Previous experience working on Volvo construction equipment and possession of a truck license would be an advantage, but not essential.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume by clicking here.