Truck Sales Representative – Darwin NT
CJD are looking for a professional Truck Sales Rep to join our growing team – selling the market leading Isuzu Truck range.
Founded over 45 years ago, CJD Equipment is a privately owned Australian company whose core business involves the national distribution of Construction Equipment and Trucks.
An exciting opportunity exists in our Darwin Head Office to join a successful and expanding sales team. If you are already a successful sales person within the automotive or capital equipment industry and would like to expand your career, now is your opportunity to make that happen and start selling the market leading Isuzu truck range.
The successful person will report to the General Manager – NT and will be responsible for all facets of customer sales for the complete range of Isuzu Trucks through out the metropolitan and regional sales area, with a particular focus on maintaining and developing existing client relationships, whilst growing the business through new opportunities. Detailed sales reporting and market analysis will be a required part of this role.
To succeed in this role, ideally you will also have;
- Current or previous sales experience (Truck Sales would be a real bonus)
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels
- Ability to absorb and apply product knowledge
- Motivated and willing to learn
- A high level of customer focus
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Good time management and a desire to succeed
- Ability and willingness to travel to various regional destinations within the NT
- Good level of understanding of Microsoft programs and general computer
- Ability to work within company OHS requirements.
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a permanent position with on going training and a remuneration package (salary and commission) commensurate with your experience, plus there’s more a company vehicle, laptop, phone, travel allowance, discounts, active social club. etc.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and is not open to recruitment agencies at this stage.
All applicants must have current work rights in Australia.