Warehouse / Parts Interpreter – Campbellfield VIC
We have a fantastic new opportunity at our Campbellfield branch as we seek to recruit a Warehouse / Parts Interpreter.
This position gives you a great way to set yourself up for a career in Parts Interpreting and Warehousing. It will allow you to combine learning on the job as you develop and gain experience with exceptional World’s Best products in Heavy Vehicle and Plant Equipment.
Primarily supporting our busy Service Workshop and Field Service team, this position involves ordering, picking, packing and distribution of our Construction machine parts.
The successful applicant will also be fully trained to be a Parts Interpreter.
Reporting to the State Parts Manager this important role requires you to work as part of a ‘well oiled’ team. You must have excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal), and a natural talent in communicating with a variety of people and personalities.
You will also require the following attributes;
- Organization – able to organize and prioritize your workflow
- Calmness – The ability to remain calm and focused when things get busy and a little hectic!
- Be able to follow instructions and processes (and not tempted to cut corners).
- Attention to detail – able to analyse, listen and interpret customer requirements
- Some knowledge of the mechanical aspects of trucks / heavy machines or cars would certainly be an advantage.
- Computer savvy – know how to research via several product programs
- Be self-motivated and reliable individual
- Willingness to learnand retain information
- Contribute to workplace health and safety hazard identification and risk assessment
- Commitment to the completion of a 12 – 24-month traineeship
- A Forklift and Driver’s Licence
This is an opportunity for a career in the construction industry. CJD will provide all the training, support and tools needed to help you develop the necessary skills and establish a practical base on which to build a challenging and rewarding career.
If this role matches your skills and experience, please forward a letter of interest and a recent resume by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button.
If you take pride in your work and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a supportive team, we look forward to receiving your application. Forward your application to – firstname.lastname@example.org