Warehouse / Parts Trainee – Brisbane QLD
CJD Equipment Pty Ltd have a fantastic new opportunity in our Brisbane branch as we seek to recruit a Warehouse Trainee!
This traineeship will give you a great was to set yourself up for a career in Warehousing. It will allow you to combine learning on the job as you develop and gain experience with an exceptional World’s Best product!
Working as part of our Parts team, you will be an important part of the daily operations and be exposed to all aspects of warehousing and interpreting parts.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need;
- To be well presented and excellent communication skills
- Have good computer skills
- Your own transport
- The ability to work and communicate with a close team
- Some knowledge of the mechanical aspects of Construction equipment / machines, trucks or cars
- Understand and be able to continually develop strong customer service skills
- Be self-motivated and reliable
- A willingness to learn and continue to develop your skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge and understanding of workplace health and safety
- Dedicated to the completion of a 18 – 24 month traineeship
We will provide all the training, support and tools needed to help you develop the necessary skills and establish a practical base on which to build a challenging and rewarding career.
Applicants must have a strong customer focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support to both internal and external customers.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition please submit an updated resume to email@example.com .