Warehouse / Store Person – CJD Trucks WA
We currently have an existing opportunity for a full time Warehouse / Store person role within our busy spare parts operation located in Forrestfield.
The successful candidate will need to have experience carrying out general warehouse duties including, but not limited to, order picking and packing. It is preferred that you have worked in a fast-paced environment where deadlines have been set and achieved. It is expected that you are able to work quickly and efficiently but still maintain accuracy and ensure safety guidelines at all times.
Successful applicants must have/display:
- Recent Stock Picking experience in a warehouse / distribution centre
- Re stocking shelves
- No physical adversity to manual handling tasks
- Current Drivers Licence – as driving to deliver and collect parts may be required
- Ability to drive a Forklift (Forklift licence required)
- RELIABILITY (both attendance and punctuality)
- Able to work additional hours when required
- Positive can- do attitude to your work
- Able to follow and apply all OHS procedures in the workplace
This role requires the successful candidate to have a self-starting attitude with a willingness to learn, work as part of a team, ask questions and act on advice given. Previous experience with construction and or HV transport equipment would be highly regarded.
Successfully applicants with be required to passed D&A testing and supply a recent police clearance.
If you believe that you have the relevant skills and experience to meet the challenge, then please submit a covering letter and current resume to email@example.com