Warehouse / Storeperson – Albany WA
We currently have an existing opportunity for a Warehouse / Store person to effectively assist in all warehouse activities within our Parts Warehouse, located in Albany, WA.
The successful candidate will need to have experience carrying out general warehousing duties including, but not limited to, order picking and packing. It is preferred that you will have worked in a fast-paced environment where deadlines have been set and achieved. It is expected that you are able to work quickly and efficiently but still maintain accuracy.
Successful applicants must have / display:
- Handling freight movements
- Assisting with workshop acquisitions
- Handling stock orders and delivering parts around town to customers
- Recent stock picking experience in a warehouse / distribution centre
- No physical adversity to manual handling tasks
- Covering for parts staff who are on leave
- Current driver’s licence
- Forklift licence preferred (not essential)
- Reliability (both with attendance and punctuality)
- Display an outstanding work ethic and commitment
- Understanding of Workplace Health and Safety requirements
This role requires the successful candidate to have a self-starting attitude with a willingness to learn, work as part of a team, ask questions and act on advice given. Some experience with construction and or transport equipment would be an advantage. You will also be required to provide a police clearance. A pre-employment medical forms part of CJD’s standard recruitment process.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience to meet the challenge, then please submit a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org