Warehouse / Store Person – Darwin NT
CJD Equipment Pty Ltd is a proudly Australian owned company serving the construction, mining, agricultural and transport industries for over 46 years.
Due to strong growth, we have a fantastic opportunity in our busy Darwin branch to become part of a market leading national business as we seek to recruit a Warehouse / Store Person.
Working as a member of our team, you will be an important part of the daily operations and be exposed to all aspects of warehousing, including but not limited to order picking and packing, stock replenishment, inventory control and occasional deliveries/collections.
You will need:
- To be well presented and take pride in your workplace
- Have basic computer skills
- The ability to work with a close team
- Some knowledge in construction equipment or trucks would be an advantage
- Customer service skills
- Be a self-motivated and reliable individual
- Willingness to learn
- Have excellent organisational skills and a high attention to detail
- Contribute to workplace health and safety hazard identification and risk assessment
- Current NT manual driver’s licence
- A current forklift licence would be an advantage
We will provide you with training, support and tools needed to help you develop the necessary skills and establish a practical base on which to build a challenging and rewarding career with the constant potential for internal promotions. Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support. A remuneration package commensurate with your experience will be offered. If you believe that you have the relevant skills and experience to meet the challenge, then please submit a covering letter and current resume via email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.