Warehouse Supervisor – CJD Trucks WA
An opportunity exists for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join the Customer Support team based at our busy CJD Trucks branch.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, this busy role requires you to work as part of a team, with the ability to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for assisting customers and workshop employees in the sourcing and distributing of required parts.
You will need to be able to demonstrate advanced communications and leadership skills as you will be responsible for customer liaison and interpretation of customer orders.
Requirements for the role include;
- Being able to operate and manage your team independently
- Have a commitment to excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Demonstrated leadership qualities including the ability to motivate others
- Computer literacy, time management and attention to detail
- An ability to quickly identify and resolve problems
- An understanding of inventory control and associated procedures
- A current forklift licence
- Hands-on approach, not afraid to get in to get the job done (this includes picking and packing)
- Maintain a tidy and efficient storage facility
- Ensure efficient space utilisation
- Ensure all OHS policies and procedures are always followed.
In return, we will provide you with on-going training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue to develop your own career aspirations.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email firstname.lastname@example.org.