Warranty Controller – Sydney NSW
CJD are seeking a passionate & enthusiastic Warranty Controller to join our busy service workshop team in Sydney NSW.
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced “Construction Equipment” Warranty/Service Controller to join our team based in South Western Sydney. Reporting directly to the NSW Service Manager, the Warranty/Service Controller is accountable for the efficient processing of manufacturer’s warranty claims, whilst also assisting the Service Controller with bookings and the managing of Service Contracts, further position responsibilities will include;
- Timely submission of warranty claims that are in accordance with the manufacturer’s dealer agreement
- Generating and administering both service and repairs work orders, to invoice stage.
- Managing service contracts, within scheduled manufacturers hours
- Supervise and assist manufacturer’s representatives during warranty audits
- Assist with the warranty accounts and reconciliation
- Compliance with CJD’s safety and environmental policies and procedures whilst recognising your responsibility to the Duty of Care as an employee
The personal attributes required to successfully fill this role, include but are not limited to;
- Previous experience in the handling and processing of warranty claims using on line systems
- Strong analytical, computer and time management skills
- Proven organisational and administration skills gained in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in dealership and / or truck related industry will be highly regarded
- An understanding of heavy equipment and a mechanical aptitude is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills in verbal, written and presentation arrangement
- Self-motivated with an ability to work within a strong team environment
On offer is a permanent full time position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your resume and a covering letter telling us why you should be considered for this great opportunity by clicking here.