Workshop Manager – Forrestfield WA
CJD Equipment are seeking an experienced Workshop Manager to join our friendly professional team at CJD Trucks in Forrestfield WA.
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Workshop Manager to join the CJD Truck team. Working with internationally known and respected equipment, this role is pivotal in ensuring service to our new and existing clients continues to improve and develop.
A key requirement of managing this busy workshop is maintaining exceptional standards of safety, quality and customer service at all times. Your mechanical expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the diagnosing, servicing and repairing of heavy vehicles to ensure customer expectations are met. Strong leadership and exceptional people management skills including assisting and supporting your team in solving technical and operational problems.
To be successful in this role, you will have appropriate trade qualifications and will also be responsible for:
- Commercial outcome of every job
- WIP control
- Quotation of Retail repairs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A high level of self-motivation and ability to work without direct supervision
- Attend regular Service Manager meeting and scheduling meeting, present Toolbox meetings
- Excellent computer skills both with standard PC programs and equipment diagnostic programs; and
- An ability to work outside normal working hours
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
Previous experience working on Kenworth Trucks and possession of a current MR truck license would be an advantage, but is not essential.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please click here to submit your resume.