Workshop Mechanic – Albany WA
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Truck Mechanic to join the team based in our Albany branch.
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate diagnostic, technical and communication skills as you will be dealing directly with customers and performing the required work in the workshop. To be considered for this role you will also need to be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to investigate and problem solve a wide range of issues with heavy trucks and trailers
- Heavy vehicle mechanical trade qualification
- An understanding of the importance of delivering a high standard of customer service
- Previous experience utilising computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues
- An ability to work autonomously with a high level of organisational skills as well as in a team environment
- Availability to work outside normal working hours as overtime is available which may include travel as and when required
- Experience working on Kenworth and DAF trucks as well as Cummins engines is preferred
- A current driver’s licence (HR licence is preferred)
- A commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures
In return, we can offer the successful applicant an attractive wage and good conditions whilst working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume by using the link below: