Workshop Mechanic – Brisbane QLD
An opportunity exists for an experienced and talented Workshop Mechanic to join our friendly service team in Brisbane. This role will provide you with a great opportunity to build and develop your experience and skill set while you work alongside experienced mechanics servicing the famous Volvo CE and SDLG brands.
To be successful in this role, you will have appropriate trade qualifications and will also be able to demonstrate:
- Completion of your Trade qualifications as a Diesel/ Plant Mechanic
- Experience in construction / earth moving equipment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience servicing and repairing Volvo CE and SDLG product (desirable)
- Experience troubleshooting electronic, engine, hydraulic and transmission systems
- Team player who enjoys being part of a supportive team
- MR / HR licence
- Air Conditioning Refrigerant handling licence (desirable)
- An understanding of time management with the desire to get the job done right the first time and on time
- A safety-first attitude
Previous experience working on Volvo Construction equipment would be an advantage, but not essential.
On offer is a stable work environment, penalty rates, full-time employment, ongoing product training throughout career and an opportunity to progress through the company.
We look forward to receiving your resume via our website or email@example.com and going over the position in more detail with you! Applications close on 31 December 2020.