Workshop Mechanic – Darwin NT
An exciting opportunity exists for a qualified Mechanic to join our expanding business in Darwin. Ideally, you will have experience with the Isuzu range of trucks or similar LD and MD trucks. This is an excellent opportunity to bring your skills to the team and expand your knowledge across other truck platforms.
The Workshop Technician is:
- Accountable for diagnosing and carrying out mechanical repairs as required. The Workshop Technician is also accountable for carrying out pre-delivery work as directed by their immediate supervisor.
- Accountable for the maintenance of tooling and equipment which is provided by the company for the purpose of carrying out their work functions.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest practicable standards in health and safety in the workplace.
Qualification, Qualities and Experience
- Trade qualification suitable to the industry in which the company operates. Heavy Vehicle Road Transport or potential light vehicle mechanics looking to upskill.
- Experience with the Isuzu product range.
- Proven track record in a similar role or environment.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent presentation with a professional and friendly disposition.
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Current driver’s licence – HR preferred (but not essential)
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development. Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email to email@example.com.