Workshop Mechanic – Darwin NT
An exciting opportunity exists for a qualified Diesel (HV) Mechanic or LV Mechanic looking to upskill to join CJD Equipment’s expanding business in Darwin.
Ideally, you will have experience with the Isuzu range of trucks or similar LD and MD trucks (New Truck fit outs). This is an excellent opportunity to bring your skills to the team and expand your knowledge across other truck platforms.
The Workshop Technician is accountable for –
- diagnosing and carrying out mechanical repairs as required
- maintaining tools and equipment (provided by the company)
- ensuring highest practicable standards in health and safety in the workplace
Qualification, Qualities and Experience –
- Trade qualification suitable to the industry. (Heavy vehicle road transport or light vehicle mechanics looking to upskill)
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent presentation with a professional and friendly dispostion
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Current NT drivers licence essential (HR preferred but not essential)
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development. Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .