Workshop Mechanic – Hobart TAS
Bring your mechanical expertise to support our Hobart branch and work on world class products. Well established, professional company.
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Workshop Mechanic to join our Hobart team. We offer the opportunity to work with world class products such as Volvo CE, SDLG Wheel Loaders, Cummis Engines, Kenworth and DAF trucks, as well as the Fuso range of trucks and buses. CJD provide first class products and services to the construction, mining, forestry, agricultural and transport industries.
Due to ongoing expansion of our Hobart branch, we have an opportunity for an experienced Diesel / Petrol Mechanic to join our busy team in the workshop. To be successful in this role you will have appropriate trade qualifications and will also be able to demonstrate:
- an ability to work in a team environment
- a high level of self motivation and ability to work without direct supervision
- able to investigate and problem solve mechanical issues
- a high level of communication and interpersonal skills
- good computer skills both with standard PC programs and equipment diagnostic programs
- availability to work outside normal working hours
- a current drivers licence (manual)
- Value safety as a priority within the workplace
- Car mechanics/technicians looking for a change are encouraged to apply as diesel endorsement available.
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
If this sounds like a place you would enjoy working at, then please click here to apply now.