Workshop Mechanic (New Deliveries) – Guildford WA
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Workshop Mechanic to join our team. Working from the Guildford workshop, reporting directly to the State Service Manager, this busy role provides the successful applicant the opportunity to build and develop their skills whilst being part of a large service department based at Guildford.
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate advanced diagnostic, technical, and communication skills as you carry out these duties in a customer focused manner.
You will need to have an appropriate trade qualification and have experience in construction and earthmoving equipment. Volvo Construction Equipment experience would be an advantage but not strictly necessary.
To be considered for this role you will need the following experience and skills:
- High level of construction equipment technical knowledge, with the ability to carry out on-site servicing and repairs
- Ability to carry out diagnosis and troubleshooting procedures relating to mechanical failures in a professional and timely manner
- A HV truck and forklift licence (or ability to obtain)
- Ability to work alone or as a team when required
- Ensure all communications with customers are conducted in a manner reflecting respect and honesty
- Report writing is of a high standard, keeping daily records from the field
- Warranty procedures are followed at all times, that failed parts are labelled correctly and that warranty reports are satisfactorily completed and submitted
- Previous experience using computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues
- Availability after hours and some weekends (when and if required – penalty rates apply)
- Well organised and self-motivated
- A commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures
In return, we can offer the successful applicant an attractive wage and good conditions whilst working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting advancement opportunities to its employees.
If you are a mechanic looking for a permanent stable and secure role, apply today by submitting your resume via email to email@example.com